As a mom of three I find my belly fat to be my trouble zone. To add humor to the situation my belly fat is lovingly named “cupcake”. I hope to permanently say good-bye to her some day. In the meantime here are 5 tips that you can use along with me to help reduce your belly fat.
1. Fill your daily meals with as much raw fruits and vegetables as possible.
2. Crunches do not make your abs flat. Crunches build muscle under the fat.
3. Drink plenty of water. Water detoxes the body and helps reduce bloating.
4. Cardio, Cardio, Cardio ! To reduce belly fat you must do cardio to burn fat.
5. Get a good nights sleep. Good sleep reduces stress which reduce cortisol. Less cortisol equals less belly fat.